Inspectable Composite Repair System for High Temperature & Process Piping
Thermo-Wrap™ Inspectable, NRI’s custom-engineered repair system utilizing a fiberglass, composite-reinforced-coating, now features a thicker, non-crimped, glass fiber architecture and nano-tube-enriched-resin that combine to yield higher-strength characteristics, resulting in fewer layers per application. Thermo-Wrap™ is used to repair corroded or damaged piping with harsh chemical services and elevated temperatures. Using common radiographic inspection methods, owners and operators have the ability to monitor the integrity of an “in-service” Thermo-Wrap™ Inspectable repair through the course of its intended design life.
- Flare lines, blow down lines, steam piping, chemical processing lines
- Girth welds, elbows, tee
- High temperature environments
- Inspectable via radiography
- High temperature rating with an ambient-cured epoxy
- Patented polymer inspection capability