Carbon Fiber Structural Repair System
The Syntho-Shore product line is the first under-water FRP system that is ACI 440.2R-08 compliant designed for structural repairs and reinforcement. Syntho-Shore 118C is factory-saturated, comprised of a unique, uni-directional carbon fabric.
- Structural strengthening of concrete, masonry, and wood piles which are submerged under-water or have high moisture content on the substrate.
- System is not size specific and does not require large mobilizations, like FRP jackets do
- Much simpler to use under-water compared to FRP jackets
- System complies with confinement equations in ACI 440.2R-08
- Manufactured in an ISO 9001 facility with available certification for minimum physical properties, no field coupon testing required
- 100% solvent free; zero VOC system
- Durable, highly resistant to aggressive environments; can be used in splash zone or immersion
- High strength and light weight