Welcome to NRI’s Engineering Department
Don’t hide your problem, SOLVE your problem!
Leading the manufacture and delivery of state-of-the-art composite solutions to an array of fields requires reputable support. As a registered engineering firm, NRI has earned a reputation for innovative solutions. We offer in-house design for custom applications including process piping, pipeline, civil and concrete structures and much more. Our goal is to deliver the right solution using the right product.
Thinking about an application or have a question? We’re here to help! Contact us for a free consultation by filling the form on the right.
We offer a range of services including design. Composite education programs are offered at all our facilities or directly at your site. You can even coordinate with our in-house R&D team to have a composite system designed just for you.
A brief overview of services offered is listed below for Engineering and Research and Development.
For more information, please select a menu item. We operate around the clock!
NRI’s Engineering Team focuses on the following areas:
- Design of solutions using composite material systems manufactured in-house by NRI
- Specifications, drawings and installation plans
- Assessment of potential applications
- Structural inspection analysis
- Regulatory compliance
- Onsite quality control documentation
- FEA modeling
- Education trainings and onsite PDH courses
- Development of engineering practices for technical oversite committees
Research and Development
NRI’s Research and Development Team focuses on:
- Ground-up design of new products
- Fabric sizing, structure and composition
- Formulation of matrix materials
- Chemical compatibility
- Mechanical testing
- Tensile and compressive strength
- Lap shear and pull-off strength
- Temperature resistance
- Full scale pipe pressure testing
- System life cycle design support of all NRI products
- Manufacturing techniques